Home / Sports / Conor McGregor reacts to the victory of Jose Aldo at UFC Fortaleza, says he "would love to compete" in Brazil

Conor McGregor reacts to the victory of Jose Aldo at UFC Fortaleza, says he "would love to compete" in Brazil



The UFC Saturday night card in Fortaleza, Brazil, was stacked on paper, but the real fights that took place definitely did not disappoint. The two co-owners, in particular, finished in spectacular finishes, as both José Aldo and Marlon Moraes extend their respective winning streaks.

Apparently, watching all the action unfold, UFC lightweight contender Conor McGregor was suspended. "The Notorious" tweeted his reaction to the night of fights, while confirming his interest in fighting in Brazil.

The fact that McGregor was "so close" to fighting in Brazil last year referred to his apparent plans to face Rafael Dos Anjos for the interim welterweight title at UFC 224. RDA ended up fighting Colby Covington at UFC 225 in Chicago

McGregor's only fight in 2018 was against Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229 in October, where he lost through submission in the fourth round. Before that, he had been inactive, with his last combat sports adventure in August 2017 against Floyd Mayweather Jr.

He currently receives a six-month slap of suspension and a $ 50,000 fine for his participation in the post-fight bout between his team members and Khabib's teammates.


Source link