The minister says that ‘every hospital in England’ can sink without any serious measures
Summary of recent events
Hello everyone, I am Molly Blackall, I am working on the blog for the next few hours.
If you see something we should report on this blog, you can leave me a message On twitter.
For the moment, here’s a quick summary of recent updates:
- UK Currently, according to Johns Hopkins University Tracker, it has the 7th highest number of cases of coronovirus in the world, and 57,648 have been recorded.
- Coronavirus rate India Has dropped again on Saturday. Single-day cases remain below the 50,000-mark for three days.
- South Korea More than 500 cases have been reported for the third consecutive day.
- Government in Hungary Despite being a go-it-alone policy, it may suggest a Russian vaccine.
- Germany More than 21,000 infections have been recorded in a single day.
South Korea reports more than 500 cases on third day
Germany’s infections increase to 21,000 a day
A new case in the Australian Capital Territory
People at very high risk of contraction of coronovirus due to health problems, who were shielded during the epidemic, have been given priority over 70 to receive the Kovid-19 vaccine. UK.
According to the Provisional Vaccine Priority List published by Public Health England, people 18 or older are “clinically highly vulnerable”, aged 70 and over.
This means that people with conditions such as blood, bone or lung cancer, chronic kidney disease, and Down syndrome have been prioritized in nine out of four.
The updated list, which is subject to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) approving the vaccine supply, also lists conditions falling in priority group six for at-risk adults between 18 and 65 years of age.
You can read the full story below: