July 31, 2018 21:45 pm.
The victim was identified as Michael Duma went to the beach of the state of Tennessee. When his friends decided to play with him and buried him in the arena.
Minutes later Duma felt an intense itching on his feet. The young man let him pbad, however, hours later his skin began to redden and blisters formed that scared him.
"One of them measures 7.6 centimeters by 7.6 centimeters, it is a crater in her foot," said the mother of affected .
Parasites can be transmitted from animals such as dogs and cats to humans, through contact with remains of infected feces.