- China points to Ford Venture as tensions with U.S. Escalate Bloomberg
- China fines Ford's Changan company with $ 24 million for violating antitrust law Investing.com
- Chinese regulators slap Ford's joint venture with a $ 23.6 million CNN fine
- China's antitrust regulator fined Ford's Changan company for $ 23.6 million for price infractions amid worsening trade tensions with the United States.
- China imposes on Ford a joint venture of $ 34 million by antitrust law The Australian
- See full coverage in Google News