According to local reports, a group of teenage boys and youth killed an 82-year-old Chicago-based man over the weekend.
The alleged attackers drove the victim out of her white SUV, dumped some of her belongings on the road and left her to stand on the side of the road, as they were receiving video by a local outlet show.
There were so many suspects that not all of them sat in the car. CWB Chicago reported that some people on rental bikes gave chase before fleeing the Red Line train.
CHICAGO Residents tell Television Johns City, State Leaders to need UP, HELP END VIOLENCE
Police said the suspects were 14 to 20 years old.
According to the outlet, the group was taking bicycles from the Divyang when they reached the victim around 10 a.m. Sunday.
The four of them gave up their bikes when they fled in a stolen vehicle, the video shows.
The theft comes after a spate of carjacking in the city that police also attributed to the teen and children, although it is unclear whether they were committed by similar suspects.
Instructor traveler with CHICAGO NURSE BRAWLS who has been told about coronovirus.
Earlier this month, Chicago police said four to six young African American men allegedly approached more than a dozen victims between June 23 and July 18, demanding their vehicles and property. He opened fire in at least two of those incidents, although no injuries were reported.
As the Chicago Sun-Times reported, a security personnel foiled another attempt on July 22 while chasing three gunmen trying to victimize a woman and her child.
President Trump last week announced a “surge” of federal law enforcement officials to help crime-ridden cities around the country, including Chicago, as part of “Operation Legend”.
The federal anti-violence operation is named after 4-year-old legend Talifero, who died in his Kansas City, Mo., office on June 9 at around 2:30 p.m. I was sleeping when the gunshot hit the wall and according to that he was killed in a fatal attack. Officials.
Click here for the Fox News APP
Operation Legend was first launched on July 8 in Kansas City. Attorney General William Burr announced last Wednesday that it would expand to other cities prone to similar spikes in violence – including Chicago.