The hearing comes after a judge ruled Tuesday that the video will not be released to the public until after the trial is ongoing or the case is resolved.
"A 78-year-old man enters a day spa and, in addition to receiving conventional spa services, allegedly engages in illegal badual activities," Hanser wrote in his ruling. "That seems to be a pretty unpleasant but quite strange event."
He added: "But if that man is the owner of the most successful franchise in, possibly, the most popular professional sport in the United States, a completely different dynamic emerges, especially if the encounter is captured on a videotape and the incident is the focus of much media attention and pre-trial publicity. "
Hanser said he could reconsider his decision after Friday's suppression hearing.
Two hearings in a week.
While the judge ruled Tuesday that the surveillance video can not be released to the public at this time, Friday's hearing will focus on whether it can be admitted as evidence in Kraft's trial.
"I'm very sorry," he said in a statement last month. "I know that I have hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans and many others who rightfully sustain me to a higher standard."
A clbad action
The lawsuit was filed on behalf of an unidentified John Doe, who was not charged with a crime for sponsoring the Orchid of Asia Day Spa from January 18 to 22, while the surveillance cameras were in motion.
A judge in a separate case against the owner and administrator of the spa will hear arguments on Monday about whether the state is required by Florida law to publish the video.
Nicole Chávez, Ray Sánchez and Nick Valencia of CNN contributed to this report.