"It is very exciting to be playing in my first NHL game here," said Keeper, who has been working with the team since March 19. "I think I'm ready to play the game. T go and be excited about the chance … I don't have words tI am very interested in myself and my family.
Born from Cross Lake, Manitoba – a reserve of around 8,000 located around eight hours north of Winnipeg – the Keeper is the first member of the Pimicikamak Cree Nation to be given to the NHL.
"It is very proud of its community," said Bob Boughner, the Panthers coach. "I think it's really terrible, it's very good. Many people look at it tonight. It is a dream that has to be against a lot more. "
In his first prize, the Warden will play with him MacKenzie Weegar the team's third time.
"I cannot be happier for him," said Weegar. "It will be a fun night. I am glad he can play his first match in Ottawa, my town town. It's nice to know. Keep it simple. Meet him, have fun t from there and enjoy what it is just like – have fun. "
It was only two seasons recently that the Warden, pull-out and products were very unknown in NHL circles, to do a game at the Manitoba Youth Hockey League. In the fourth quarter of the youth category, it produced 133 points (52 goals) supported by the Opaskwayak Cree Nation Blizzard.
In 2016-17 it was named MJHL's main defender and the most valuable player.
"The journey? I think it was a hard man, coming from Cross Lake," said the Warden, who will have a lot of family tonight. "It is a tough job to come here and play in the NHL, but I'm excited to be here… My father is why I am here. I am very thankful for this." Father and parents. '
For the last two seasons, the University of Maine has had Keeper, which it recorded 13 visits and 31 assisting in 77 games before signing the Panthers as a free agent. In his final collegiate initiative he led all black guardian protection targets (7), help him (15) and points (22).
“I think it's showing you hard work and staying away from the bad thing that you can do anything you want to do in life,” said the Convener. T Smoothing. "It just shows that you're coming out of a town of 8,000 people like Cross Lake, that you can do anything you want to do in life."
Carolina went on to Michael Ferland, who had previously been the only other member of the Cree nation who is currently competing in the NHL, to give Ranger his first good luck today through Twitter.
"Good luck last night @BradyKeeper proud of her connection," read Ferland's message.
With the blue line Warden, the Panthers will watch a three-game skirt that has allowed 20 visits to Boston, Toronto and Montreal. In that series, most of the damage is due to the first two periods, where Florida is taken up 16-4.
Frank Vatrano the only one that found the back of the net for the Panthers was 6-1 Tuesday to the Canadiens. In his second run to Florida, the 25-year-old gamekeeper has reached high career standards in goals (23), supporting (15), points (38), photographs (197) and average time. ice (14:47).
The Vatrano goal, which cut the deficit to 5-1 at 1:35 of the third time, became the power play – a recognizable sight to the Panthers. Florida enters the evening's register with the second unit in the NHL at 27.4 per cent, and Florida has lit the lamp by the other attacker in 11 of the 12 games t latterly its last.
Despite sitting in the last Atlantic Division, Senators (27-43-6) have been demonstrating a run down the run, getting a four of their final six competitions. In the course of their run, they have achieved two-or-less goals that tripled three times, including 4-0 earnings over Tuesday Buffalo.
“I thought the guys were all fighting hard, especially at the end, and that sort of class shows the chemistry and the relationships that have developed here,” he said. The interim co-principal of Marc Crawford told reporters after closing the Sunday..
After many of their top players, such as Matt Duchene, Ryan Dzingel and Mark Stone, issued on Saturday's February trade date, Ottawa is now led by young people. The defense is 22 years old, Thomas Chabot, who manages the 52 point team in 64 games.
In Brady Tkachuk, which was a fourth overall election in 2018, there are 19 high-level goals.
The Panthers (33-32-12) have gone between 2-1-0 against the seniors this season, receiving the first two games with a parallel 12-6 score. Their latest meeting on 3 March won the Ottawa 3-2.
"It is obvious that there are enough enough," Boughner said about the Warden's first game. "You can see that he has had some skills for his game. It's good with the legs in practice. As soon as his ways go, I think it'll be completely right. "
– Aleksander Barkov Directing the Panthers with 88 points (34 goals, 54 helping), just six more to be equivalent to Pavel Bure's license points for points in one season (94). The 23-year-olds are putting pressure on the NHL from getting in from February 17, posting 15 visits and 20 helping in 21 games.
– Aaron Ekblad It directs the Panthers in the average time of each game (23:36), and at the same time shielding the defenders of the club and their ranking in the eighth place among NHL visitors in a visit ( 13). The 23-year-old girl will repeat her evening play with 11 points (three aims, eight help) covering her last 17 games.
– Evgenii Dadonov he has recorded 14 points (three goals, 11 helping) over his last 11 games. The 30-year-old gamekeeper appears third on the visiting team (25), while standing fourth in aid (38) and points (63). From 2017-18, it has recorded 39 team-ambition.
– Mike Hoffman provides leadership for the Panthers with 35 career aspirations. Of those scores, 17 have come to play power, which is linked to the third largest in the NHL of this season. The 29-year-old gamekeeper has helped him over 24 points (10 goals, 14 goals) over his last 22 games.
– Jonathan Huberdeau second on the Panthers by going with 84 points (goal, 59 helping). The 59 it helps mostly in one season for licensing history and also at level 10 in the NHL during the 2018-19 campaign.
– a Florida long-term director for defensive points in one season, Keith Yandle the first stage among those in the team (58) and both (49). Also, his 38 points of power are also standing as a record of voting and third place in the NHL of this season.
– Vincent Trocheck has identified four points (one aim, three support) over its last five games.
GEICO GOALIE CITY OF GAME
Roberto Luongo (15-16-4, 3.19 GAA, .897 SV%) vs. Anders Nilsson (13-18-1, 3.04 GAA, .907 SV%)
Just a week away from a prize at 32-save against Arizona on 21 March, Luongo will go against the Senators. The girl 39-year-old has helped the Panthers get a point in six of her last nine years, 3-3-3 taking number. In his career against Ottawa, he owns a 16-17-1 table which has an average of 2.77 visits and a .918 saving a percentage.
Having supported Craig Anderson in the last three games, Nilsson is expected to return to the Ottawa network against the Panthers. The 29-year-old has tabled a 3-2-0 record in the last five years with a99% saving and one opening round. In his career at the Panthers he has traveled 3-1-0 with 1.95 average visits, .938 saving number and one rack.
LINEUP PRIONNSA (NEO-STEEL)
Jonathan Huberdeau – Aleksander Barkov – Evgenii Dadonov
Mike Hoffman – Vincent Trocheck – Jayce Hawryluk
Frank Vatrano – Henrik Borgstrom – Denis Malgin
Hunt Dryden – Riley Sheahan – Troy Brouwer
Keith Yandle – Aaron Ekblad
Mark Pysyk – Josh Brown
MacKenzie Weegar – Brady Keeper
Scratches: Colton Colton, Jamie McGinn, Ian McCoshen, Michael Matheson, James Reimer;
Injured reserve: t Derek MacKenzie (shoulder)
– March 18: The Panthers D Brady Keeper signed for a two year induction contract.
– 15 March: F Colton Sceviour has been removed from the wounded reserve list. T
– March 8: G The emergency situation of Sam Montembeault has been completed.
– 1 March: Riley Stillman has been loaned to Springfield (AHL).
How you get away
When: Thursday, March 28, 7:30 am.
Where: Canadian Land Center – Ottawa, ON
TV: Fox Sports Florida
Stream: THIS IS
Florida Panthers Radio Radio: 560 WQAM (Dade / Broward); 640 WMEN (Palm Beach); 100.3 WCTH (Florida Keys); 1370 WAXE (Shore Treasure)
Party Watch: With thanks to the new "Territory on the Tap" program, every road game is now allowing a watching group in South Florida! To find out which local restaurants and restaurants have drink and special drinks in tonight's games, visit the official "Territory on Tap" page!