Infinity Ward senior communications manager Ashton Williams said in a tweet that the season 6 update would go live at normal times – September 28 at 11 am PT. It airs on September 29 for 2 pm ET and 7 pm GMT. For players Australia, the patch will start at AEST at around 4pm.
The season 6 patch includes several common fixes. For C4, a beep will now play when you use a quick burst trigger; The throw velocity has also dropped to 30 percent. The patch also fixes an issue where players can hold unlimited stopping power rounds.
In terms of weapons, Origin 12 shotguns have seen their damage down close, while all shotgun slug damage has been increased for Warzone. Additionally, the patch fixes a pair of problems that cause the player’s clock or heartbeat sensor to fail completely when the Finns use the XRK chainsaw attachment on the LMG.
Specifically for Warzone, Infinity Ward has fixed a collision issue for the stadium, while the patch also fixes an exploit that allows players to see through the fence. The patch also fixes an issue whereby players cannot harm enemies while using Ascender.
You can see the full patch notes posted by Infinity Ward below.
Even before the patch notes were revealed, Infinity Ward provided a detailed description in the Season 6 update. It includes new maps for Modern Warfare, more weapons and a new subway system in the Battle Royal game. Modern Warfare campaigns are also bringing new operators, including Farah, while Season 6 will have a new Battle Pass to begin with.
You can read up on the full season 6 coverage of GameSpot to find out what’s new.
Modern War / Warzone Season 6 Patch Notes
- ground war
- Gunfight blueprint customs
- Face Off – Station
- Kilstruck confirmed
- Season Six Mish Pit – Seas Six Maps Broadcast and Molestore Tank Factory in Mosh Pit Game Modes
- BR Quads
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Booty trio
- Armored Royale Quads
- C4: Slight delay while doing quick bursts. A beep will now sound when a quick blast occurs. Throw initial velocity less than 30%
- Fix for a bug where, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will be a delay of 5 seconds before the user is able to reuse their records
- Fixes for a problem where players could get unlimited stopping power rounds
- Fix for a problem where the defending player had a long response timer after the HQ retreat and all the players in the HQ match were dead
- Fix for a problem where it was possible to put a mulotov or grenade into a bomb planted, so that it could kill the spreading player.
- Fixes for two issues where the player’s clock and / or heartbeat sensor fin will not be fully visible when using the XRK chinsaw attachment on the LMG.
- Fix for a bug where explosives and thermite rounds don’t work as intended on chronic variants from the Blunt Force II bundle
- An issue where it was difficult for Finn LMG to see the muzzle selection screen in the gunsmith menu
- 23.0 “An issue on the player’s left hand does not hold properly when equipped on Romanian barrel AK
- Fixed some bugs where the prone hipfire view model positioning as it did not appear and may disappear under certain circumstances
- Genesis 12: Reduced damage very close to Warzone
- Shotgun: Slug Increased Damage in Warzone
- XRK Chansava – FNN LMG:
- Adding a detail to the gunsmith does not allow anything for mounting the attachment weapon
- Increase brightness on TAC laser attachment
- Fixed a confrontation issue in the south corner of the stadium
- Fix for a problem where a fence with a white wire near the hospital was allowing players to see from one side
- Fix for a problem where, on occasion, the train will appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Implemented reforms to help Warzone properly track victory
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to harm enemies with bullets on an escander
- If a player has his / her minimum set to not rotate, they will see the heartbeat sensor incorrectly ping. It is fixed
- Fix for a rare problem where train supply boxes may disappear during long rounds
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Warzone, and will improve latency in GPU intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards
- Better stability and performance
गेमस्पॉट को रिटेल ऑफर से कमीशन मिल सकता है।