There is another update available for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and developer Treyarch has released the full patch notes. The update is currently live – it is primarily geared towards implementing bug fixes and goal tuning to Zombies. But it also includes some details about the cult-favorite Dead Ops Arcade mode, and specifically its first-person version.
The update focuses on the new Zombies Outbreak mode, which is an open-world cooperative variation of the traditional Zombies from Call of Duty. Rather than fighting hordes of zombies in a series of rounds, Outbreak tasks a team of players with accomplishing a series of objectives in any order they wish in a vast open space filled with zombies.
Also in the patch notes, Treyarch details what players can expect in Rapid Fire Moshpit and Dead Ops Arcade: First Person, both scheduled to release in Black Ops Cold War on March 4. Rapid Fire Moshpit is a playlist made up of Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint, but only on the smallest maps in the game. Dead Ops Arcade: First Person remakes Dead Ops Arcade 3; now it is played in the first person.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War March 2 Update Patch Notes
- Combined arms
- Adjusted zone capture time in Combined Arms Assault.
- Added various stability fixes for issues with targets, jump pads, Krasny Soldat, and Dragon Relic.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing a Megaton HVT during the kill objective.
- How to play
- Elimination target no longer removes additional enemies between HVT jumps to better balance difficulty with other outbreak targets
- Fixed an issue where zombies would stop or go incorrectly to the waiting target.
- Fixed an issue where Krasny Soldat’s flamethrower attack would not deal damage under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the flashlight would stay on after observing during the hold target.
- Fixed an issue where Tombstone Soda could cause the player to go out of play space on Golova, Alpine, and Ruka.
- Support for
- Fixed an issue where the Chopper Gunner could fly out of play space after multiple uses.
- Fixed an issue where Ray Gun’s splash damage could break all armor if the player had Jugger-Nog Tiers III, IV, and V.
- Field updates
- Fixed an issue where Healing Aura was incorrectly getting the buff from Quick Revive’s Tier IV skill.
GameSpot puede obtener una comisión de las ofertas minoristas.