Future 2 is a big enchancment over the unique launch of its predecessor, however its endgame leaves so much to be desired. From the extreme Unique drop price and duplicates to the lackluster PVP occasions and faction rallies, it’s straightforward to lose curiosity within the sport and taper off when you’ve skilled each finish sport exercise at the very least as soon as. Nevertheless, Bungie is specializing in making a number of main tweaks to the sport’s programs and financial system to incentivize gamers to maintain going.
Over at Bungie’s website, right here’s an inventory of adjustments we will count on going ahead:
- New programs and rewards to provide our most engaged gamers further, non-compulsory pursuits.
- Higher incentives for gamers who full difficult Status actions.
- Higher rewards and replay worth for strikes, adventures, and Misplaced Sectors.
- Non-public matches for the aggressive neighborhood (we’re concentrating on early 2018).
- Crucible tuning like adjusted Supremacy scoring and higher spawning guidelines.
- Higher incentives for finishing Crucible matches (and penalties for quitting aggressive video games).
- Continued enhancements to Iron Banner and Faction Rallies, together with uniqueness of rewards.
- Adjustments to make the mod financial system extra fascinating and impactful.
- Ongoing enhancements to Exotics, together with changes to scale back cases of duplication.
- New methods to spend surplus forex and supplies (taking a look at you Legendary Shards).
- An emote interface that permits gamers to equip Salty, Spicy Ramen, Six Shooter, and Flip Out all on the identical time.
There’s no phrase on when these adjustments will likely be carried out, however we’ll hold you up to date as extra data comes our means.
Future 2 is now out there on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.