In this new POSTAL game, players assume the role of a friend and shoot their way through a loop bin. Below you can find the description of the game.
“Too many hits on one head, too many hits from a pipe.” One of the many shootings that ended in the massacre. And there we go – brain damage. This is the only explanation for what is happening to POSTAL Yar. Suddenly, he is filled with a refuge. The Big Bad Nurse is handing over some really cowardly meds, turning patients and orders into a crappy, blood-thirsty frenzy. Is this some nightmare, or is it true?
POSTAL Brain Damaged will be released on PC in 2021. Below you can see the major features of the game as well as its announcement trailer.
- Classic, high-paced FPS gameplay with fluid movement
- POSTAL’s signature glorifies raw, dark humor, satire and violence
- Crazy-Ass Weapons, Power-Ups, and Sahara
- Stage based, old school single player shooter campaign
- format cells!
- plot holes!
- More glorification of violence