Activision and Treyarch have officially revealed Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies mode.
Black Ops Cold War features a ‘new zombie experience’ that is creating a new ‘chapter’ of the universe. The team has released an 8-minute trailer detailing what’s new in the new zombies experience.
First look trailer
The next generation of zombies is here. New story, new characters, new ways of playing. Take your first look at the #BlackOpsColdWar corpse.
Black Ops Cold War Zombies is a new story set in the world of zombies. This is called DIE MASCHINE.
“At the end of Black Ops 4, our heroes sacrificed themselves to bring down the multiverse. He hoped that his actions would create a new world … free from the forces of darkness that had endangered his existence. They were half right. ”
The map that started it – with more than one node for “Nacht der Untoten” – “Die Maschine” Occurs in the early 80s, but its roots go back even further into the past.
as part of RequiemA CIA-backed international response team led by Grigori Weaver from the original black Ops The story, the operators explore a World War II bunker that has not only been destroyed over time.
Fighting to suppress unnatural events at this mural-bordered-up bunker, members of the Requiem team investigate what lies beneath this structure that has been left to crumble after decades of discontent . Should they succeed, Requiem can cache many decades-old mysteries that enhance the global order.
At the same time, Soviet-led Partition and Rivim to Rivim, The Omega groupEnters. Omega Group has a keen interest in the study and exploitation of obscure phenomena and anomalies that occur worldwide.
Between Desime and the Omega group, there are plenty of characters that can aid or hinder your journey, while others have different, unknown agendas that will be up to the players to discover. Between this artist, there is a special contact – Sam – who is eager to share the intelligence discovered from deep within the KGB.
New ways of playing
Treyarch outlines a new way fans can play and experience Black Ops Cold War zombies, including the return of fan favorite perks, pack-a-punch, and more.
See what’s new here.
- Weapon rarity: All weapons will now have a rarity attached to them, except for the return of the Pack-A-Punch machine to replace their weapon. The more rare it is, the greater the output and attachment of damage to the weapon. For the first time, it will allow any weapon in the game to be durable in later rounds. It adds more variety and fun to find new weapons through Wall Buis and Mystery Box.
- Field upgrade: Outside of the weapon, players can deploy field upgrades as active abilities that add another layer to squad-based strategy. Slay the zombies and then deploy them in times of dire need. From offensive buffers to abilities that help steal or heal and revive, these field upgrades are tailored to fit multiple play styles and situations.
- equipment: Around the map, you can craft and find deadly, tactical and support equipment. Deadly and tactical devices are similar to equipment found in multiplayer like the Frag Grenade, while support equipment is home to high-powered offensive weapons. This slot can be one where you can deploy grenade launchers, sentry turrets, explosive busses and even chopper gunners – all of the equipment that can give your squad a massive power spike when they need it most. .
- The facilities: The classic Zombies Perk are coming back with a renaissance Cold War aesthetic, including the return of timeless favorites like Juggernog and Speed Cola. There is no limit to how many different perks you can consume, so go ahead and open a six-pack if you have the points to do so.
- Exfil: Instead of meeting the crowd, Black Ops Cold War If you’re daring, zombies offer a new option to escape from your life. If the entire squad is in trouble, you can choose to infiltrate the dead battle area via helicopter. Although zombie spawns will be dialed to 11, you should expect to earn some rewards if your squad completes this final push to survive.
Black Ops Cold War Zombies represents the experience of the first zombies since Black Ops 4, with Call of Duty in Infinity Ward having the option of not having Zombies: Modern Warfare. Fans of zombies have been waiting to see what Trifter has been doing since the game’s announcement.
Black Ops Cold War will be associated with multiplayer, Zombies and Warzone on November 13, along with an all-new campaign developed by Raven Software.
More information on all modes as we get closer to the launch date.