Billy Bush confirms that the Trump tape “grab them by the p — y” is real – tech2.org

Billy Bush confirms that the Trump tape “grab them by the p — y” is real



[ad_1]

Billy Bush's second public statement since she was fired from NBC News was to confirm the validity of the infamous "Access Hollywood" movie.

The former "Today" host rejected reports that President Trump denies being the voice heard on the 2005 recording saying he can "grab (women) for the p — y".

"Of course he said it, and we laughed, without a single doubt, that it was a hypothetical hot air of the highest-rated blockbuster in the US Along with Donald Trump and myself, there were seven other boys present in the bus at that time, and each and every one of us badumed that we were listening to a crbad presentation act, he was acting, surely, we thought, none of this was real, "Bush wrote in an op-ed for The New York Times .

"Now we know better".

The video, which leaked in October 2016, a month before the election, showed Bush and Trump in an unprecedented conversation on the set of "Days of Our Lives."

"When you are a star, they let you do it". You can do anything, "the then real estate mogul told Bush.

" Pick them up by the p — y. You can do anything. "

Shortly after the video was leaked, Trump issued a brief video statement apologizing.

" I have never said that I am a perfect person or pretend to be someone I am not. "he said.

" I have said and done things that I regret and the words published today in this video from more than a decade ago are some of them. I said it, I was wrong and I apologize. "

  Unpublished (NR)

Billy Bush wrote an opinion piece for The New York Times confirming Trump's comment" take it for the p — y ".

(Craig Barritt / Getty Images for SiriusXM)

More than a year later, the president denies making comments about women, despite his apologies.

Several people have confirmed that the tape is accurate, including Natalie Morales and Kit Hoover and the former deputy director of Trump's David Bossie campaign in "Meet the Press" on Sunday.

Bush, who previously told the Hollywood Reporter that he wished he had "changed the subject," said his actions were wrong, even without knowing how they would affect the future.

"None of us was guilty of deliberately allowing our future president," he wrote in The Times.

"But we were all guilty" of sacrificing a little of ourselves in the name of success "

] He also wrote directly to the 17 women who accused Trump of badual misconduct.

"To these women: I will never know the fear you felt or the frustration of being summarily dismissed and called a liar, but I know a lot about the anguish of being inextricably linked to Donald Trump," Bush wrote.

"You have my respect and admiration, you are culture warriors at the forefront of the necessary change."

Send a letter to the editor

Join the conversation:
facebook
Tweet [19659025] [ad_2]
Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.