An Intercontinental title game has been added to the Extreme Rules card.
Intercontinental champion Finn Balor will defend his title against Shinsuke Nakamura in tonight's pre-show. The game was announced in the WWE Now Extreme Rules edition.
In the SmackDown program for Extreme Rules, Nakamura defeated Balor in untitled combat. His show began when Nakamura interrupted a behind-the-scenes interview with Balor on the June 25 episode of SmackDown and said he wants the Intercontinental title.
Extreme Rules will be held at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, tonight. The pre-show will start at 6 p.m. Eastern time, with the main letter starting one hour later.
Here is the updated lineup for tonight:
- The Undertaker & Roman Reigns against Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre in an unconstrained match
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins and Women's Champion Raw Becky Lynch defending against Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans in a game of extreme rules (stipulation of the winners who take everyone with both titles on the line)
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Samoa Joe
- SmackDown women's champion, Bayley, defends against Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross in a handicap match
- United States Champion Ricochet defending against AJ Styles
- Braun Strowman against Bobby Lashley in a last permanent match
- SmackDown Tag team champions Daniel Bryan and Rowan defend themselves against Big E and Xavier Woods and Heavy Machinery in a triple threat match
- Champions of the Raw Label The Revival team defending against The Usos
- Aleister Black vs Cesaro
- WWE cruiserweight champion Drew Gulak defends against Tony Nese.
- Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor defending against Shinsuke Nakamura (pre-show)