Thomas Happ Games has released a new gameplay video and developer presentation for Axiom Verge 2.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Thomas Happ Games:
Axiom Verge 2 is a 2D “metroidvania” action adventure. Although a sequel to Axiom Verge, it is a completely new game: new characters, new abilities, new enemies and a new world. You can play it before or after the original. Axiom Verge.
The sole developer, Tom Happ, is responsible for all music, art, design, and programming for this game.
- Expansive nonlinear exploration of a huge interconnected map.
- Hack any enemy with unique and interesting consequences for each one.
- Launch a remote drone with its own separate abilities and behaviors.
- Speedrun Mode – Play with a streamlined interface and additional features to facilitate fast racing.
- Also, another important feature that players will be happy to discover on their own.
Axiom Verge 2 It will be out for Switch and PC via the Epic Games Store in 2021.
Check out the presentation below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments from the car, including trolling, bait, or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- Do not beg at the port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just nude). For example:
Woe to Leomon!Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commenters. They do not need to agree, but to debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comment without prior notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.