Assassin’s Creed ValhallaThe post-launch content will let players “uncover the demonic truth behind the legend of Beowulf”, and ship them to Ireland and Paris, Ubisoft announced Tuesday. ValhallaThe paid season pass will include two major expansions, but all players will receive free seasonal content and a “conflict-free” discovery tour in 2021.
Fans who purchase the game’s Gold, Ultimate or Collector Edition – or who opt for the $ 39.99 season pass – will receive The Legend of Beowulf Quest when the game launches in November, along with two additional extensions in 2021. In the spring. Rage outbreak Players will take to Ireland where they must “uncover the secrets of an ancient and mysterious Druidic cult” through “haunted forests and dazzling landscapes”. Then, in the summer, Siege of paris They will have “tampering with the major historical figures of war-torn Frankia”, while they “infiltrate the fortified city and riverfront of Paris.”
Everyone who buys the game will also get access to tons of free content. Which includes a discovery tour mode, an in-game educational field trip in the same genre Assassin’s Creed Origins, Plus, the following, via Ubisoft:
- A new settlement area allows players to continue to develop and develop their own settlement.
- A traditional Viking festival: Yule Festival, for players to experience in their colony.
- A new game mode: River Raid. The mode on Vallah’s core raid mechanic will deliver a dynamic, challenging and highly reusable raid experience.
- In addition to the ranks for Jomswitching: Players in Assassin’s Creed Vallela can not only make their lieutenants part of their raid squad, but also recruit some of their friends and community. In season 1, players will see an update to the Jomviking feature that will allow their Jomsviking to be XP and rank higher – the higher the rank of lieutenant, the more silver players will earn when recruited by other players.
- Finally, like each season, season 1 will also come with new player skills and abilities, weapons and gear, and cosmetic items for disposal, longships, horses, and ravines.
The developers also have plans for season 2, which will launch in March 2021. Core will have a “new game mode that builds Valhalla“Main Combat Experience” as well as additional festivals, new gear and cosmetic items, and more. There are also plans for the third and fourth seasons, but no details were given.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Google will be released on November 10 for Stadia, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X. The PlayStation 5 version arrives on November 12.