A day after it began selling the Refurbished MacBook Pro M1, Apple also began selling the MacBook Air M1 through its Certified Refurbished store. The M1 MacBook Air starts at $ 849 in refurbished condition, a savings of $ 150.
In total, Apple is selling five different configurations of the MacBook Air M1 through its revamped storefront available in gold, silver, and space gray color options.
- $ 849 (down from $ 999): M1 chip with 8-core CPU and 7-core GPU, 8GB unified memory, 256GB SSD
- $ 1019 (from $ 1199): M1 chip with 8-core CPU and 7-core GPU, 16GB unified memory, 256GB SSD
- $ 1059 (down from $ 1249): M1 chip with 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU, 8GB unified memory, 512GB SSD
- $ 1229 (down from $ 1449): M1 chip with 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU, 16GB unified memory, 512GB SSD
- $ 1399 (down from $ 1649): M1 chip with 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU, 16GB unified memory, 1TB SSD
As with all refurbished Apple products, the company notes that refurbished MacBook Air M1 drives have gone through a “rigorous” refurbishment process, while also getting a one-year warranty covering manufacturing defects.
- Quality products at great prices
- Rigorous renovation process prior to sale
- Covered by Apple’s One-Year Limited Warranty
- Covered by Apple’s 14-day return policy
- The AppleCare product can be purchased
Apple’s supply and availability can fluctuate wildly, and the company typically has few units available. If you’ve been waiting for Apple’s Refurbished Mac M1s, we recommend buying as soon as possible.
If you’d rather have one in new condition for the same price, keep an eye on 9to5Toys for the latest and greatest deals from Apple and other retailers.
FTC: We use income generating automobile affiliate links. Plus.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more news from Apple: