WFS to launch global version of free RPG Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space for PC via Steam this spring, the developer Announced.
All new users starting Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space In the PC version, they will receive a “Underworld Princess Fragment” that awards them a four-star Suzette. The following additional bonuses will be awarded based on the number of users who add the game to their Steam wish list:
- 1,000 Wish Lists – “High Class Scroll” (x10)
- 5,000 Wish Lists – “Stone of Chronos” (x1,000)
- 10,000 Wish Lists – 10 Allies “Destiny Token” Ticket
WFS is also awarding 30-player Aces Keys to play the PC version prior to its release. Interested users can apply here.
Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space It was first released for iOS and Android in Japan in April 2017, followed by a global version in January 2019. A Switch version was announced in April 2018, but has yet to be released.
Here’s an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Go on a journey beyond time and space. To save our lost future. Before the darkness of time falls on us all …
Acclaimed creators of several well-known and popular series have come together to bring you an exciting and epic RPG.
- Modern but classic RPG that transcends space and time.
- An epic tale through ancient times, present and future, from master storyteller Masato Kato (chrono trigger).
- Including the main theme written by Mitsuda Yasunori, an original soundtrack with more than 60 songs performed by orchestras and popular instruments.
- Screenplay: Masato Kato (chrono trigger)
- Musical composition:
- Yasunori Mitsuda (chrono trigger)
- Shunsuke Tsuchiya (Light Bow 2)
- Mariam Abounnasr
- Art director: Takahito Exa (Binchotan)
- Producer: Ryo miyase
- Gunnar cauthery
- Ina-Marie Smith
- Jackson Milner
- Jaimi barbakoff
- Janine Harouni
- Jared zeus
- Jessica McDonald
- Joe corrigall
- Julie Rogers
- Katie lyons
- Kerry Gooderson
- Laura aikman
- Liz kingsman
- Naomi mcdonald
- Nell mooney
- Nick boulton
- Rebecca boey
- Rebecca kiser
- Rina Takasaki
- Rory Fleck Byrne
- Samantha dakin
- Shai matheson
- Skye bennett
- Taylor clarke-hill
- Tim watson
- Tuyen Do
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments from the car, including trolling, bait, or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive, or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- Do not beg at the port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just nude). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commenters. They do not need to agree, but to debate politely. If you discover that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comment without prior notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.