AMD is one of the best years in its history, with the successful launch of its new Zen 2-powered CPUs with the Rizen 3000 series desktop CPUs, the Rizen 4000 Series mobile CPUs, new Risen Threadiper Pro chips, new EPI processors, and so on. Like a lot.
But the dominance of the GPU is yet to begin, and while AMD may have shaken the GPU tree with the RDNA-powered Radeon RX 5000 series and its flagship Radeon RX 5700 XT – we haven’t seen anything yet. New rumors from Moore’s Law are dead. We state that we should expect AMD to dominate outright by 2020 in more ways than one.
We already 40-50% increase in performance is expected From the flagship RDNA 2 card above the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, that would make – let’s call it the Radeon RX 6700 XT – twice as fast as the Radeon RX 5700 XT.
Where things get really interesting, is that Tom from Moore’s Law said that his sources told him that “AMD has locations around November thanks to its Big Navy “NVIDIA Killer” launch. It is based on rumblings he has heard from his superiors within AMD. AMD wants to launch their NVIDIA killer with them [Xbox] Series X and / or PS5 as ‘power performance’ with the RDNA 2X, as well as the performance crown from NVIDIA“.
Big Navy / RDNA launching in November 2 key points
- Launched in November 2020: First, AMD’s November goal means that it beats the next-gen Radon by a few months as NVIDIA is rumored (and my sources) for the next-gen Ampere-based “August 2020 launch, September 2020 release” Are true about. GeForce RTX 3000 Series Graphics Card.
- How did AMD benefit from the November launch: This will allow the company to see for a few months where NVIDIA has priced its next-gen card, and to find out how it performs once customers have their hands on it. AMD will then have to be prepared for a few months to prepare for a potential KO setback (at least until 2020) with the Big Navy.
- Launch of thanksgiving: It’s big for obvious reasons, but AMD is capable of being inside the next-gen Xbox Series X, next-gen PlayStation 5, and is an NVIDIA killer with Big Navi – all thanks to? What gift can AMD bring to the table for a better gift ?!
- Launch with PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X: The stars really align AMD to do so, and if Big Navi’s performance is truly double that of RDNA 1 GeForce RTX 2080 gains 40-50% over TIThe Well, we can see that AMD may pull out by the end of 2020 with Intel and NVIDI destroying products. Amazing.
- Lisa Su said that Big Navi will come in ‘Navi 2020’: You can do this Read more about that here, But in November with “late 2020” is a very bad place, okay ?!
Quick RDNA 2 / Big Navi Specs
- GPU core: 72 SM (two clusters of 36 cubes)
- GPU sports watch: 2.05GHz
- GPU boost clock: 2.15GHz
- Power usage: 300 W or so
- Display: 40-50% faster than RTX 2080 Ti, 100% faster than RX 5700 XT
Read more on Big Navi / RDNA 2X: