A fire in the Kovid ward in India exploded a moment-by-moment ventilator as hospital personnel pulled patients out


Ventilators in flames in a Kovid ward in India

  • The footage shows four medics full of dangers in a hospital in Vadodara, India
  • The fire broke out in the ICU unit of SSG Hospital on September 8 at around 9:45 pm
  • A fireball exits the flame ventilator and turns the entire room into smoke

It is a frightening moment in which a ventilator catches fire inside a Kovid-19 ward and has sent patients running for their lives.

The footage shows four medics, dressed in dangerous clothes, surrounded a patient on a hospital bed in Vadodara, India.

A man, lying on a bed, is helped by the staff and begins to smoke from the machine.

A ventilator caught fire inside a Kovid-19 ward at the ICU unit of SSG Hospital in Vadodara, India, as a patient wearing four medics in a dangerous condition was surrounded on a hospital bed

A man, lying on a bed, is helped by the staff and starts to smoke from the machine

A man, who is lying on a bed, is helped by the staff and smoke comes out of the machine.

They hurry to get him out of the ward as they suspect something went wrong with the ventilator.

Within seconds, a fireball flame then exits the ventilator in the ICU unit of SSG Hospital.

Medics run to help other patients get out of the room in a video taken at around 9:45 pm on 8 September.

Within a few seconds a fireball then sparks from the ventilator in a video taken on September 8 at 9:45 pm

Within a few seconds, the fireball again came out of the ventilator in the video taken on September 8 at 9:45 pm

As they attempt to extinguish the fire, the ward is barely recognizable as it is completely clouded with smoke.

As they attempt to extinguish the fire, the ward is barely recognizable as it is completely clouded with smoke.

An elderly woman is helped out of her bed as soon as the fire spreads, leading to a bright orange in the room.

Two patients remain in the room as it begins to fill up with smoke, as hospital workers hurry the two of them to safety.

The fire has been extinguished and the ward is barely recognizable as it is completely clouded with smoke.

This comes after an additional positive test of 112 – up from 7,100 in the city’s coronavirus cases, according to August 24 data.

Smoke starts coming out of the machine before seeing the patients, before the hospital workers can get everyone out of the room

Smoke starts coming out of the machine before seeing the patients, before the hospital workers can get everyone out of the room

Medics suspect something has gone wrong with the ventilators and first run to help remove the patient from the machine

Medics suspect something has gone wrong with the ventilators and first run to help remove the patient from the machine

    .