The latest deaths include:
- A male from Bernilillo County in the 80s. The person was hospitalized and had an underlying condition.
- A woman from Bernilillo County in the 60s. The person had underlying conditions.
- A woman from Curry County in the 90s. The person was hospitalized and had an underlying condition. The man was a resident of the Retirement Ranch in Clovis.
The number of deaths in New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 918.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 355 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 33,713 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 121 new cases in Bernilillo County.
- 10 new cases in Cheves County
- 5 new cases in Cibola County
- 24 new cases in Curry County
- 50 new cases in Dona Ana County
- 6 new cases in Eddie County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 19 new cases in Lee County
- 2 new cases in Lincoln County
- 3 new cases in Luna County
- 9 new cases in McKinley County
- 4 new cases in Otero County
- 1 new case in Quay County
- 3 new cases in Rio Ariba County
- 6 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 21 new cases in Sandoval County.
- 9 new cases in San Juan County
- 3 new cases in San Miguel County
- 41 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 3 new cases in socro county
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 2 new cases in Torrance County
- 10 new cases in Valencia County
- 1 new case among inmates of New Mexico Department of Corrections at Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility in Doon Ana County
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
KOB 4 determined that 4.2% of the tests analyzed in the state’s Tuesday report had a positivity result.
The state reports that 125 people are currently being treated for COVID-19 at the hospital. This number may include individuals who tested COVID-19 positive outside the state but are hospitalized in New Mexico.
As of Tuesday, there are 18,960COVID-19 cases that have been recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health.
Copyright 2020 Cobb-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved.