27 poisoned by carbon monoxide at bunker rave party in Oslo.


At least 27 people have been hospitalized after being poisoned at a murmur party in Oslo by carbon monoxide shut down by a portable generator

Copenhagen, Denmark – At least 27 people were hospitalized after being poisoned by carbon monoxide by portable generators at a rave party in Oslo. Police said on Monday that two people faced preliminary charges of trespassing and illegally being inside a bunker.

Norwegian news agency NTB said five people were hospitalized in critical condition, including two police officers who were earlier on the scene – but their lives are not in danger. Two of the five were released from intensive care on Monday, NTB reported.

More people may face preliminary charges, with police saying the weekend investigation is still on. The initial fee is a short phase of the formal fee.

In their 20s and 30s, 200 party-goers gathered in the Norwegian capital to rave in bunkers, using portable diesel generators for electric lights and sound systems.

Authorities detected the incident early Sunday when police patrols met a group of confused youth in the park where the bunkers lie. Emergency services found seven more people unconscious in the bunker.

The party started late Saturday and the social media page was announced to be closed.

Norway’s VG newspaper reported that the company that owned the bunker described the illegal harvesting as a “serious break-in” and insisted that it was no responsibility. The entrance to the bunker was previously sealed with double-reinforced concrete, but the new owners secured it only with wooden boards.

Organizers later said the diesel generators were in a room with ventilation, but neither the police nor the fire department could confirm this. Many people participating in the Norwegian media reported that they had to go out several times to breathe in fresh air.

Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas produced by burning carbon-based fuels, including gas, oil, wood, and coal. The gas is harmful because it displaces oxygen from red blood cells, resulting in damage to major organs.

Exposure can cause headaches, dizziness, nausea, cough, breathing problems and irritation to the eyes, nose and throat. It can be fatal in some cases.

    .