- A male in his 30s from Eddy County. The person was hospitalized and had an underlying condition.
- A male from Eddy County in the 80s. The person was hospitalized and had an underlying condition. The person was a resident of Lakeview Christian Home in Carlsbad.
The number of deaths in New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 875.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 178 new additional COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, New Mexico reported a total of 29,157 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 48 new cases in Bernilillo County
- 28 new cases in Chaves County
- 3 new cases in Cibola County
- 17 new cases in Curry County
- 26 new cases in Doona Ana County
- 14 new cases in Eddy County
- 7 new cases in Lee County
- 1 new case in Lincoln County
- 3 new cases in McKinley County
- 5 new cases in Otero County
- 1 new case in Rio Ariba County
- 11 new cases in Sandoval County
- 5 new cases in San Juan County
- 7 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Socorro County
- 1 new case in Taos County
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
KOB4 determined that 3.2% of the tests analyzed in the state’s Tuesday report had a positivity result.
The state reports that 80 people are currently being treated for COVID-19 in the hospital. This number may include individuals who have tested COVID-19 positive outside the state but are hospitalized in New Mexico.
As of Tuesday, 16,565 COVID-19 cases have been recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health.