POCATELLO, Idaho (Press release, SIPH) – COVID-19 in southeastern Idaho Public Health (51 in Bannock County, 1 in Bayrock County, 20 in Bingham County, 4 in Butte County, 11 in Bute County, 11 in Caribou County, 10 in Franklin County and Power 9) 106 new confirmed cases have been reported. County) in Southeast Idaho. This brings the total confirmed and potential cases to 3,695. Out of 3,695 cases, 2,954 have been recovered from COVID-19.
For southeast Idaho’s specific information about the novel coronovirus, please visit https://siphidaho.org/coronavirus.php.
To help prevent the spread of this virus, it is more important than ever that the public follow the following prevention methods.
• Follow Governor Little’s statewide Stay-Healthy Idaho Order at https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/.
• Wear cloth face coverings in public places.
• Practice social distance (6 feet).
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Avoid people who are ill.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
• When you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your sleeve.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unintentional hands.
• Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and objects can be contaminated with germs using a disinfectant solution.
If you feel that you have been exposed, ensure self-isolation. If you require medical attention, please call your healthcare provider for a visit to discuss your symptoms and next steps. The test is available by calling 208-234-5875.
SIPH has a call center to field questions from the community and is open from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday-Friday. You can reach the hotline at (208) 234-5875.
For specific information about the novel Coronavirus about Southeast Idaho, please see
For Idaho-specific information about the novel Coronavirus, please visit https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/.